Hydro Excavation in the Powell River Area
Hydro excavation is the state-of-the-art technology for today’s greener world. It uses high-pressure water to break up soil while a high-flow system lifts the soil up and out of the excavation area. It is ideal for:
- Municipal & public works: Excavating with pressurized water results in less opportunity for damage to the utility lines being uncovered, as well as less impact on the surrounding environment and community.
- Utility installation: Contractors find that hydro excavation is a safe and precise means of excavating for new utility line sites.
- Construction site prep: Hydro excavation can increase safety in construction and site prep, offering greater precision, less damage to the surrounding area, and less chance for flying debris.
- Limited access: Is your area too small for a traditional digger? Hydro excavation may be the answer. Vacuum excavators can get to areas where other equipment simply won’t reach and provide precise, accurate digging.
How Does It Work?
Our hydro excavation equipment uses pressurized water to break up dirt and rock and suck them into a vacuum for disposal. Hydro excavation significantly reduces the financial and safety risks associated with utility strikes, and it greatly reduces labour costs in hard ground. Improved safety and damage prevention top the list of key benefits of hydro excavation. Our equipment specs include:
- 10 cubic yard debris capacity
- 2500 PSI
- 80 GPM
- 600-foot jet-rodder
- Up to 125’ level ground material conveying